September 16, 2014

Happy Birthday Word Bubbles


Is your family like mine with lots of fall birthdays? It's always handy to have extra birthday cards around for all the special people in my life... Here's one that I created recently.

DEEtails:
After pulling out my dies for my butterfly cards, I decided to try out the Starburst and Word Bubbles Framelits. Both were new purchases for me in the spring. I layered some fun patterned papers from Birthday Basics. I'm loving these colors. I decided to pair the Word Bubbles Framelits with the sentiment from After Thoughts and layered it over some Crisp Cantaloupe Twine from the Sweet Sorbet Accessory pack. It's not too busy, is it?

Paper: Birthday Basics DSP, Crisp Cantaloupe card stock, Gumball Green card stock, Gumball Green patterned DSP, Summer Starfruit card stock, Summer Starfruit patterned DSP
Stamps: After Thoughts
Ink: Basic Gray
Embellishments: Crisp Cantaloupe Twine
Tools: 1" Square Punch, Starburst Framelits, Word Bubbles Framelits

No comments:

Post a Comment