September 26, 2014

Oh, Happy Day


It's Friday and I'm sharing one last happy card before I head off for my six week (or so) hiatus. I made this one back in September before all the crazy happened... It's so nice how a little bit of gold and shimmer can make you so happy huh? Oh, Happy Day :)

DEEtails:
I started by stamping the fun sentiment with VersaMark ink on some Basic Black card stock and embossed it in Gold.. The coordinating die help to make this little saying into something like a fun little award ribbon. I added some tassels using some Gold Fancy Foil Designer Vellum (try saying that ten times fast!), some Gold Metallic Baker's Twine and some Gold Sequin Trim. I probably could have added some more tassels for some more pizzazz, but I think that'll do for now. I backed my Basic Black card with some more Gold Fancy Foil Designer Vellum for a quick, simple, yet snazzy card. Hope you like it!

Paper: Basic Black card stock, Gold Fancy Foil Designer Vellum
Stamps: Starburst Sayings
Ink: VersaMark
Embellishments: Gold Metallic Baker's Twine, Gold Sequin Trim
Tools: Gold Stampin' Emboss, Starburst Framelits

No comments:

Post a Comment