September 17, 2014

What I Wore

Hi there! Ready for another edition of What I Wore? These are actually my outfits from the first week of September, which is why there are only four days (Monday was a holiday).

Now that you've seen some of my outfits, you'll notice some repeating items and themes. Mainly, I wear dresses A LOT! And I love Kate Spade and Coach jewelry :) ...and I'm not very good at photographing myself. Haha!

DAY ONE
 dress: tj maxx by soprano / necklace: loft / bracelet: pandora / ring: premier designs

DAY TWO
dress: tj maxx by max studio / necklace: groopdealz (also sold here) / bracelets: kohls, american eagle, and groopdealz (sold here by this vendor) / ring: kate spade

DAY THREE
dress: loft (similar) / necklace: kate spade / ring: coach

DAY FOUR
jeans day!
jeans: tommy hilfiger / top: target / necklace: groopdealz (similar) / ring: kate spade

So, yes... I wear dresses to work nearly every single day. Some Fridays are jeans days, so I do dress down on those days, but I actually find wearing dresses more comfortable! I wear yoga shorts and a camisole under all of my dresses, so I can move around freely without my underwear showing. Since I work at an elementary school, I do spend time sitting (and sometimes crawling around) on the floor with the kiddos. It's surprisingly much easier to do so in a dress! Not to mention, wearing dresses means I don't have to worry about matching tops and bottoms. Plus, I find it much easier to find dresses that fit than pants. I don't like to spend a lot of money on my clothes, so I get a lot of my dresses at TJ Maxx. I love Max Studio brand, which is stocked quite regularly there. 

As for my jewelry, I mentioned before that I'm addicted to deal of the day shops like Groopdealz and Jane, where I get a lot of my fun statement pieces. You'll also notice that I wear a lot of Kate Spade and Coach - my favorites. You never see my ears in these photos, but I often wear matching earrings, like spade ones that go with the necklace I wore on Day Three.

What about you? Are there any brands you love? Any shops that I should be checking out for cute dresses and fun jewelry pieces? 

No comments:

Post a Comment