November 24, 2014

Good Thoughts

Hi there! Can you believe that November is coming to an end already? Wow! 

Though I'm not quite back to fully crafting just yet, I've been playing around in my craft space again recently. I found a few cards that I had created back in September before I went to Hawaii and before everything crazy happened. It seems I never had a chance to post these, so I thought I'd share them now. Hope you like this one! :)



DEEtails:
Such a simple card really... Just a bit of DSP layered over a Basic Black card. I love this sentiment from the Perfect Pennants set and stamped it in Whisper White ink on some more Basic Black card stock. The flowers from Fabulous Florets are always a favorite, which I stamped in Crisp Cantaloupe on coordinating paper, cut out and layered with some Dimensionals. :)

Paper: Basic Black card stock, Crisp Cantaloupe card stock, Sweet Sorbet DSP
Stamps: Fabulous Florets, Perfect Pennants
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White

No comments:

Post a Comment