December 29, 2014

Water Colored Thanks

I found a few more cards from back in September to share with you... For this one, I brought out some watercolors!


DEEtails:
This lovely stamp from So Very Grateful was stamped in VersaMark ink and embossed in white on some watercolor paper. The embossing makes it quite easy to paint and I did so with a simple set of Crayola watercolors - these were actually a set from my brother's grade school days. I mounted the watercolored piece onto some more watercolor paper and added the stamped sentiment underneath. (I trimmed the edges with the banner punch.) Everything was adhered to a fabulous piece of Baked Brown Sugar patterned DSP. I'm loving the color and the polka dots and hope you do too!

Paper: Baked Brown Sugar card stock, Baked Brown Sugar patterned DSP, watercolor paper
Stamps: So Very Grateful
Ink: Basic Black, VersaMark
Tools: watercolors, White Stampin' Emboss

No comments:

Post a Comment