January 4, 2015

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 292


Hi There! I have a fun, bright card today to kick off the New Year! Today's challenge over at Cupcake Inspirations is a lovely color combination. Sorry, my colors are a little off...


DEEtails:

I started out with this cute tag that my Hubby picked up for me from Target's Dollar Spot section. They always have fun stationary items and I thought the pink was perfect for this challenge. I stamped the sentiment from Oh Hello (a favorite of mine) and added a flower embellishment from a pack of Heidi Swapp's Ephemera. Then I layered some patterned paper from Papertrey's Dotti Biscotti and SU's In Color DSP over a piece of doily. I used my new Alphabet Rotary Stamp, a gift from sweet Naki, to create the bottom sentiment, stamping it in Pretty in Pink ink on some Whisper White card stock. Quite honestly, using the Distressed Dots background stamp on the Rose Red card was an afterthought. I'm glad I thought of it because I'm loving it and hope you are too!


Paper: In Colors 2013-2015 DSP, Papertrey Ink Dotti Biscotti, Rose Red Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock
Stamps: Distressed Dots, Oh Hello
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Embellishments: Ephemera by Heidi Swapp, tag from Target Dollar Spot, Wilton Doily
Tools: Alphabet Rotary Stamp

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I love all the polka dots, especially the mint dots on kraft paper! This card is so girly and sweet like you!

    ReplyDelete