January 14, 2015

What I Wore

Now that I'm back to work, I'm back to getting dressed in real clothes. Haha. So, I thought I'd share my outfits from last week. As vain as it may be to show my outfits to the world, it actually is kind of fun to document my clothes, especially after not being able to wear regular clothes for quite some time. Plus it sometimes turns out to be a lifesaver for me when I forget what how I styled something later on. (I know... that sounds silly!) But in all reality, documenting my outfits actually motivates me to dress a little more fun. I would probably wear a black dress Every. single. day. if nobody paid attention. Haha. But you'll notice this week was bookended with a bit of color (wine cardigan on Monday and cobalt dress on Friday!)

...And yes, for those of you who were wondering, I do wear dresses practically every day, even in the winter! I wear camisoles and leggings (sometimes a pair of tights too!) under my dresses to stay warm and usually pair them with cardigans. I still can't wear jeans from the sensitivity from surgery and some leggings are too painful to wear, but I've found a few comfy ones that I can throw on. It does mean having to do laundry more often though, haha.

DAY ONE
 dress: h&m / cardigan: old navy (similar) / necklace: groopdealz (also sold here) / bracelets: kate spade

DAY TWO
dress: macys by studio m / cardigan: loft (similar) / necklace: macys by bar III / bracelet: kate spade

DAY THREE
dress: old navy (similar) / cardigan: loft / necklace: groopdealz

DAY FOUR
dress: tj maxx by max studio / cardigan: target / necklace: express

DAY FIVE
 dress: old navy (similar in style, similar in color) / necklace: tiffany & co.

DAY SIX: SHOPPING AT TARGET
shirt: jcrew factory / sweater: jcrew factory / vest: loft (similar) / leggings: kate spade

What did you wear this week? If you have a "What I Wore" post on your blog, I'd love to see it! Link it up in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment