February 4, 2015

Hello! How Are You?


Today I'm playing with a few new Occasions Catty and Sale-A-Bration products to make a fun and playful card. 

DEEtails:

I didn't realize that I ordered a TON of paper with my last order, so I'm a little bit on DSP overload. Haha. This one from Best Year Ever stood out and I loved the fun pattern and playful mix of colors. I chose a simple layout with a bit of Coastal Cabana peeking out behind a strip of Soft Suede. I love the Because You Care hostess set and the cute sentiments. I stamped "hello how are you?" on some Hello Honey cardstock with Soft Suede ink and used the banner die from the new Mini Treat Bag Thinlits dies for this card. I layered it over a delicate doily and embellished it with a button from the Best Year Ever Accessory Pack. What do you think?


Paper: Best Year Ever DSP, Coastal Cabana Cardstock, Hello Honey Cardstock, Soft Suede Cardstock
Stamps: Because You Care
Ink: Soft Suede
Embellishments: Best Year Ever Accessory Pack, doily (Wilton), White Bakers Twine
Tools: Mini Treat Bag Thinlits

2 comments: