February 18, 2015

Many Thanks



Little Tangles has a great Watercolor challenge going on right now. Of course I was excited to play along!


DEEtails:

I was quite excited to try out my watercolors on the lovely dahlia stamp from Regarding Dahlias. I'm loving the bold pinks! I layered it over the Lattice die and tucked a few leaves underneath, die cut from the Bouquet Bigz Die. Remember all those fabulous goodies that Naki sent to me? These are some of those great die cuts she sent me from My Favorite Things. I think I might need to buy the die set for myself now! I layered two die cuts over each other to give it a bit of a shadow effect. I kind of wish I had reversed the colors, but too late now! The background is some gorgeous Lost Lagoon DSP layered over some Pool Party. I'm loving these colors.


Paper: Gumball Green Cardstock, Lost Lagoon Cardstock, Lost Lagoon DSP, Pool Party Cardstock, Watercolor Paper, Whisper White Cardstock
Stamps: Regarding Dahlias
Ink: VersaMark
Tools: Bouquet Bigz Die, Lattice Die, paintbrush, Many Thanks Die-namics (My Favorite Things), Stampin' Write Markers - Raspberry Ripple, Regal Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment