February 13, 2015

Naki and Nina's Double Dare Challenge


Happy Friday! Naki and I have another Double Dare to share with you today! We hope you'll join in the fun by linking up in the comments.


Here's how it works: For each challenge, Naki and I blindly pick something that we want to work with (a color scheme, tool, sketch, technique, inspiration, whatever!) Then we combine our picks to make a Double Dare Challenge! Here are our picks for this challenge:

Naki's pick for this challenge was to use a Project Life card

My pick was to use Washi Tape

Here are the DEEtails for my card:

I decided layering some fun patterns with the Midnight Edition Project Life Card that I picked out for this challenge. It's a bit hard to see in this photo, but the card has grid lines, which I thought would look cute with a Spiral punch along the edge. Then I layered it over some patterns from the Kaleidoscope DSP and then added on some fun patterned washi tapes. I love the Stached with Love theme from Stampin' Up!, which I paired with some striped washi from 3M. Of course, I added one of my favorite blooms, that I inked in with the Coastal Cabana Stampin' Blendabilities markers. I'm still trying to get the hang of blending the colors...


Paper: Coastal Cabana Cardstock, Kaleidoscope DSP
Stamps: Because You Care, Secret Garden
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Basic Black
Embellishments: Midnight Edition Project Life card, Stacked with Love Washi Tape, striped washi tape (3M)
Tools: Spiral Border Punch, Stampin' Blendabilities Markers - Coastal Cabana Assortment

Now be sure to check out Naki's creation over on her blog. We'd love for you to play along with us! Just create a project with some Project Life and Washi tape and link up in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment