March 9, 2015

Currently... March 2015

Hi there! I'm taking a quick break from Cupcake Inspirations 300th Challenge Celebration today to share this month's edition of "Currently..." Here's what's happening in March!



 WATCHING: Big Hero 6! And I am obsessed! 
If you've read past editions of "Currently...," you'll notice that I'm a big kid at heart!


P.S. I do own this shirt, although sadly, it is no longer available :(

READING: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. February was a crazy busy month and I didn't quite get as much reading done as I would have liked... So I'm still only on book 4. In fact, I only just stared it.

LISTENING: to Ed Sheeran. I'm quite a fan.

EATING: I call it Taco Salad. 
My hubby claims most normal people call it nachos. 
I'm not convinced... 
It's taco fixings with salad on top. Taco Salad. Hahaha.

DRINKING: Caramel Flan Frappuccino is back, which is one of my favorite flavors. 
The Tiramisu is pretty fabulous too. I can't decide which one I like better!


WEARING: clothes like a bum... 
We've had some snow days lately, which means I dress like a bum. Haha.
But it looks like warmer weather is finally coming in... 


MAKING: lots of lists. 
I feel like I've been so busy lately and can't keep up with anything.
My to do list just keep growing and growing!

PLANNING: a trip to California for a mini Spring Break getaway. 
Cross your fingers that we can include a visit to Disneyland!
(The photo above is from the last time I was in California in 2013.)


TRYING: to plan ahead a little better. 
No matter what, I always feel like I'm playing catch up. 

WANTING: a pedicure. :)

Hopefully we'll have warm weather soon!
FEELING: a little stressed lately... 
I'm not sure why, but things have been a little overwhelming recently. 


ENJOYING: the festivities at Cupcake Inspirations for our 300th Challenge Celebration. 
It sure has been a blast!

What's on your list for March? Do share! :) 

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea! And we are so alike...it makes me feel so much better that someone is rowing the same boat I am. :)

    ReplyDelete