April 22, 2015

What I Wore

Happy Wednesday! It's time for another edition of What I Wore. I actually have two weeks of outfits to share with you today.

DAY ONE
dress: old navy (similar) / camisole: american eagle / necklace: old pearls / bracelet: coach

Tuesday was our first day back after Spring Break. 

 DAY TWO
dress: olsenboye / cardigan: forever 21 / camisole: american eagle / necklace: ???

I was clearly in a bit of a navy mood at the beginning of the week :)

DAY THREE
dress: max studio / cardigan: loft / scarf: target

It was kind of chilly that day, hence the scarf and cardigan!

DAY FOUR
dress: george / cardigan: new york & co. / necklace: ???

WEEKEND
shirt: ralph lauren factory / leggings: target / necklace: loft outlet

 ::: week two :::

DAY ONE
dress: sweet storm / cardigan: old navy / necklace: kate spade / bracelet: kate spade

DAY TWO
dress: max studio / cardigan: target / scarf: target

Tuesday was a rainy day, so I paired this outfit with my favorite rain boots. 

DAY THREE
dress: old navy / cardigan: old navy / necklace: groopdealz

I was actually out sick on Wednesday, so Day 3 for me was Thursday... Boy this was a long week!

DAY FOUR
shirt: old navy (similar) / leggings: tommy hilfiger / necklace: kate spade

WEEKEND
shirt: polo ralph lauren / leggings: kate spade / necklace: groopdealz

No comments:

Post a Comment